REGULAR (INDIVIDUAL, COUPLE, AND FAMILY) MEMBER AND YOUNG ADULT:
- Unlimited playing privileges year round
- Member tee times may be made seven (7) days in advance.
- Members are eligible for all Club tournaments.
- Members may play in all Men’s Day (Tuesday) and Women’s Day League (Thursday) events.
- Members are invited to all Club social events (Opening and Closing Season Cocktail Parties and Nine and Dine Golf/Dinner Events).
- Members may participate in Men’s, Women’s, and Junior Golf Clinics
- Members may bring guests at reduced rates.
- Bag storage facility available and lockers/shoe storage in clubhouse.
SENIOR MEMBER (INDIVIDUAL AND COUPLE):
- From September 20 to June 18 – May make tee times seven days in advance; does not pay daily green fees; may participate in all Club sponsored events held during that period.
- From June 19 to September 19 – May play twice a week on weekdays only with no green fees.
Same as regular member. Upon reaching age 22 must apply for a change in membership status or be dropped from the rolls.
May play four times, whether 18 or 9 hole rounds, during the calendar year without payment of green fees. May make reservations in the same manner as the public.
Valid from October 1, 2021 – May 1, 2022. During that time, same privileges as Regular member.