COVID-19 GOLFING GUIDELINES
Mink Meadows Golf Club is opening using the following guidelines provided by MassGolf for golfers and courses:*
- Golf carts may be used only if each cart is used by and contains only a single rider, or a group of family members living in the same house. All carts will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- Push carts may be used.
- All golfers must maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
- Groups of players are restricted to no more than 4 players at one time.
- Non-members may make tee times up to two days in advance.
- Sharing golf clubs is not allowed.
- Flagsticks must remain in the hole. Hole liners must be raised so picking a ball out of the hole doesn’t occur.
- Bunker rakes must be removed, and ball washers must be removed or covered.
- Clubhouse limited to 4 customers at a time.
For more information on golf rules during the coronavirus pandemic, visit the USGA web site.
Other items specific to Mink Meadows:
- Water will not be available on course
- Coke machine on #5 tee is operating.
*These guidelines will be updated as circumstances change.
Last updated 7/23/2020