COVID-19 GOLFING GUIDELINES
Mink Meadows Golf Club is opening using the following guidelines provided by MassGolf for golfers and courses:*
- Course facilities including but not limited to the clubhouse, golf shop, food service, bag room, and locker room must remain closed.
- Staffing must be limited to security and course maintenance/landscaping and the minimum workers necessary to service and clean carts. No other services may be provided.
- Golf carts may be used only if each cart is used by and contains only a single rider, or a group of family members living in the same house. Any carts must be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- Push carts may be used. Players must either carry their own bag or use a push cart.
- All golfers must maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
- Groups of players are restricted to no more than 4 players at one time.
- Members-only clubs can allow guests as determined by the security personnel on the golf course.
- Non-members may make tee times up to two days in advance.
- Maintenance personnel is permitted to work on the golf course.
- Tee Time Policy must be 15 minutes between groups.
- Golfers must stay in their car until 15 minutes before their tee time and must return to their car immediately following play.
- All golfers must use their own golf clubs. Sharing golf clubs or rental golf clubs is not allowed.
- Flagsticks must remain in the hole. Hole liners must be raised so picking a ball out of the hole doesn’t occur.
- Bunker rakes must be removed, and ball washers must be removed or covered.
- Practice putting green, driving range, and chipping areas must be closed.
- A note of further clarification for restaurants (as of 5/25/20): Restaurants located on the premises of golf courses may offer no-contact take-out of food to be consumed off premises, but like all other restaurants, they may not allow any form of dine-in or outdoor, on -premises service. Outside seating and tables should be removed from locations near to any take-out service.
For more information on golf rules during the coronavirus pandemic, visit the USGA web site.
Other items specific to Mink Meadows:
- Water will not be available on course
- No restrooms available
*These guidelines will be updated as circumstances change.
Last updated 5/25/2020