USGA Rules Govern Play Unless Modified by Local Rules
- Out of Bounds: Beyond any white stakes.
- Free Drop from cart paths and service roads: One club length no nearer the hole.
- Waste area to right of #4 is not a hazard, and is to be played as through the green.
- Flag color indicates location of pin.
Red – Front White – middle Blue – Back
- Yardage markers located in fairway are measured to center of green
- Stones in bunkers that interfere with shots may be removed without penalty. If the ball is moved, it shall be replaced.
- Sod wall on #2 is an integral part of the course. Relief may be taken under penalty only.
- Ball striking power lines on #2 MUST be replayed with no penalty.