Job Opportunities at Mink Meadows
There are a variety of employment opportunities for seasonal and part time employees. While the Club is open year round, our peak season runs from May through October.
Positions include clubhouse staff, ranger and starter positions on the course and greens staff.
We currently have Pro Shop Staff positions available:
- Responsibilities of the Pro Shop staff include welcoming members, their guests and the public, answering the phone, booking tee times, charging greens fees and other golf-related sales, selling merchandise and food, communicating with the outside staff, taking on various tasks as needed and answering questions as they arise.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to learn and effectively use retail and booking software
- Attention to detail
- Good problem solving skills
- Effective skills in working as a member of a team
- Supervised by Allan Menne, PGA Golf Pro
- Commitment to work a minimum of two, 7 to 8-hour shifts per week from June 15 through September 30
- Commitment to work both opening (starting at 5:45am) and closing (7pm) shifts
- Performing all tasks required in opening and closing the Pro Shop. These tasks include but are not limited to:
- Opening and/or closing the cash register for the day and generating appropriate reports
- Ringing in greens fees, merchandise and other charges throughout the day
- Answering the phone
- Booking tee time reservations for the members and the public
- Insuring that merchandise and food are appropriately displayed
- During the months of October-April a commitment to work as requested – one or two shifts a week, or not at all during the winter months when we are only open on weekends.
- Representing the best interests of Mink Meadows Golf Club in making decisions