Job Opportunities at Mink Meadows
There are a variety of employment opportunities for seasonal and part time employees. While the Club is open year round, our peak season runs from May through October.
Positions include clubhouse staff, ranger and starter positions on the course and greens staff.
The following positions are currently available.
OUTSIDE PRO SHOP STAFF
- Responsibilities of the Outside staff include welcoming members, their guests and the public, managing flow of play at 1st tee and on the course, ensuring carts are clean, fueled, and prepared for player use, picking practice balls from range, communicating with the inside staff, taking on various tasks as needed and answering questions as they arise.
- Supervised by Chet Nowak, PGA Golf Pro
- Excellent communication and customer service abilities
- Good problem solving and decision making skills
- Flexibility in working hours and assignments
- Effective skills in working as a member of a team
- Commitment to work a minimum of two, 6 to 8-hour shifts per week from June 15 through September 30, with flexibility to work extra shifts to accommodate tournaments and special events
- Commitment to work both opening (starting at 5:45am) and closing (7pm) shifts
- Performing all tasks required in opening and closing the Golf Course. These tasks include but are not limited to:
- Opening and/or closing the outside facilities for the day. These include:
- Starter Gazebo
- Golf Cart Barn
- Club Storage Rooms
- Practice Range
- Providing course orientation for players at 1st tee
- Manage flow of play according to club policy and enforcing pace of play as Ranger
- Picking practice balls from range as needed during the day
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. in order to handle equipment, carts and bags
- During the months of October-April a commitment to work as requested – one or two shifts a week, with flexibility to work extra shifts to accommodate tournaments and special events
- Representing the best interests of Mink Meadows Golf Club in making decisions
Please mail applications to:
Mary Lou DeLong
c/o Mink Meadows Golf Club