COVID-19 GOLFING GUIDELINES
Mink Meadows Golf Club is opening using the following guidelines provided by MassGolf for golfers and courses:*
- The restriction of one rider per cart has been lifted. Carts may be shared by two players. We will still honor requests to ride alone due to Covid concerns. All carts will be cleaned and sanitized after each use.
- Push carts may be used.
- All golfers must maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
- Groups of players are restricted to no more than 4 players at one time.
- Non-members may make tee times up to two days in advance.
- Sharing golf clubs is not allowed.
- The restriction of touching of flag sticks has been removed. Players now have the option of removing the Flag Stick for putting. Styrofoam liners will remain in cups for the time being to facilitate golf ball removal for those who choose not to touch sticks.
- Bunker rakes must be removed, and ball washers must be removed or covered.
- Clubhouse limited to 2 customers at a time.
For more information on golf rules during the coronavirus pandemic, visit the USGA web site.
Other items specific to Mink Meadows:
- Water will not be available on course.
*These guidelines will be updated as circumstances change.
Last updated 10/11/2020